Tired zzzzz

Thursday, December 02, 2010|12:53 AM

Ever since O'Levels ended, I never really got a chance to just stay at home, watch tv the whole day & relax. I've been going out every single weekday & during weekends, sometimes I go out, if not I do stuffs. Man, I really need to take a break. I'm more busy now as compared to during O'Levels!

I think Friday? My very first rest day. HAHAHAAS, I cant wait! I'm heading out tomorrow, Sat, Mon, & I'm going HK on Tues to Sat. HAHAHAAS I'M DAMN AWESOME RIGHT. Then I'll be back to SG on 11th Dec, & flying off to Phuket on 16th.

& Bacon is coming home on 20th! We come back from Phuket on the 19th, at midnight. I really think my life is very hectic now! xD But I kinda enjoy it somehow? Better than sitting at home, playing online games, or watching online shows, doing nothing? BUT I WANT A BREAK.

Ever since I started watching shows on the internet cause I have nothing to do from 10.30pm onwards, I've been sleeping at 4am. So much sleep debt incurred. Now I'm damn damn damn tired. zzzzzzzzzzz

GUDNYTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home