Wow wow wow!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010|1:11 AM

You know I feel really really really GREAT now! Like I can keep shaking my head like some drug addict because the songs I'm hearing now are really awesome, & cheers me up a lot!

& I got a lot of random things to say! If you can see my twitter, I'm really really random. Hmm. I'll post here????????????????????????????? xD

As an #Aries the problems of the people surrounding them don’t bother them much.

People change. They end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friend the year before.#tumblrsays

I stopped getting mad at you for changing when I realized how much I changed too. #tumblrsays

TO THE ASSHOLE WHO BROKE MY MIRROR, GO DIE. UNLUCKY FOREVER!

On this day of your life, Felicia, we believe God wants you to know ... that all is well.

Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person you want the most, is the person you’re best without.#tumblrsays

HAHAHAAS, Why is it that I always offend people no matter how polite I am???? xD

Once an #Aries has fallen head over heels in love,he or she might foolishly pursue the relationship until long after it is dead

As an #Aries those who get past the abrasive parts of your personality will be loyal to you until the end.

As an #Aries you can't expect to find yourself happy in a job where you aren't given any responsibilities.

I just cut my tongue. Thanks Sticky. HAHAHAAS.

Eh I'm lost! Freaking lost!

If I have a boyfriend, he MUST have near perfect spelling. Really cannot stand it when people keep on having typo. Like "Sobber".

HAHAHAAS I AM SPOCK! I CAN DO HIS HAND SIGN ALR!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wish people wouldnt put their faces as dp for msn. It makes me feel conscious whenever I yawn or do whatever & they are staring.

As an #Aries If you're standing in line with one item you expect someone with a full cart to let you go ahead of them.

HAHAHAAS. I really think that those that have #Aries & Tumblrsays are really true! Cause I retweeted them one. ESP THE ARIES ONES. Damn damn damn true! HAHAHAAS.

Awesome right. I'm currently watching Gossip Girls! & IT GETS BETTER & BETTER BY THE EPISODE!

ANYWAY, BACON IS COMING HOME ON THE 20TH! OF DEC! HAHAHAAS, I CANT WAIT! ALR PREPARED EVERYTHING FOR HER. Bacon is the new addition to the family! She's a toy poodle puppy, & go search if you dont know what it is! Damn cute, so different from the standard poodle! Like a little toy bear! xD

OKAY BYEEEEEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home