OMG!

Saturday, November 27, 2010|11:59 PM

HYPOCRITES. Really really really dislike such people. NOT HAPPY SAY SO, STOP ACTING LIKE AS THOUGH YOU'RE HAPPY EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE BOILING INSIDE & RESISTING THE URGE TO TEAR OTHERS INTO SHREDS. Disgusting! HORRIBLE.

Anyway on the other hand, I went for an interview today! Too nervous & I dont think I'll get that job alr! But I liked it though. Too bad. Also I went for the class chalet & back! It was FUN! Totally enjoyable except the fact that I slept on the floor for two days. Yup.

HAHAHAAS, I'm really really BORED! Like I have things to do in the day etc etc, but once the sun sets, & the moon starts to show herself, I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO! Man, I really need to find things to do at night. I simply cant just slack around like some pig.

Yeah lor. BYE!

PS. Thank you KaiXin! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home