Harry Potter

Friday, June 25, 2010|2:45 AM

ITS TIME FOR ME TO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY SO THAT I CAN GO TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER IN ABOUT 2 YEARS TIME & BUY MANY HARRY POTTER MERCHANDISE. I DIE DIE ALSO MUST AT LEAST GO THERE ONCE TO BUY THEIR STUFF!

I was thinking that day, my children's first book wont be Enid Blyton, it will be Harry Potter! They will play with Harry Potter figurines (which I'm going to buy soon! ITS LIKE A DOLL HOUSE BUT ALL IN HARRY POTTER!!!!), then we'll go all visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter together, eating Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, & Chocolate frogs! Then I'll teach them how to brew potions in little tiny cauldrons, & I will buy them their first ever wand. At the age of 11, I will send them their Hogwarts acceptance letter! OH MY~~ HAHAHAAS.

I'm influencing my future kids too much. But I'm sure they'll love Harry Potter series too~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home